Our Advisory Board met to discuss local Health and Social care issues and how these can be improved locally.
Discussion of STP development, connecting with communities, raising awareness of Autism and the NHS Long term plan.
- NHS Long Term Plan - £2500 available to each HW to gather views of NHS LTP. Working in partnership with HW Thurrock (Lead Coordinating HW) and HW Essex.
- Plans afoot to change format of PPGF & CEAG due to draft Comms and Engagement Strategy from CCG.
- STP Development – Plans ongoing, public and residents in Southend still not able to clearly understand the implications. Referred back to SofS
- GP appointments and access to them
- Not being able to see same GP
- EPUT Therapy for You waiting times and offer of group sessions – one-to-one preferred.
- Waiting times for Blood Tests
- ASD Diagnoses waiting times
- Parking charges at SUFT
- Waiting time for referral to consultant once diagnoses made
- Unable to get Eye Clinic, Physiotherapy and X Ray Dept at SUFT, on phone,
- Revised SHARPS collections has changed and unable to be collected form patient homes now – will be collected from Surgeries/Pharmacies – awaiting clarification.