Making it easier for you to talk to us…
From 12th August Healthwatch Southend will be at Southend’s new Community Hub every Wednesday afternoon – The Hub is on the first floor of the Victoria Plaza and is situated near the escalators that lead down to Southend Victoria station (there is lift access to this floor).
The Hub is a community space where residents can already get support with the following:
- Tuesday 10.00-16.00 Learning the basics of using computers such as emails, starting a CV, and getting online through the Digital Housing Hub
- Wednesday 10.00-16.00 Essex Savers will be helping with personal finance such as money problems, loans and savings
- Thursday 10.00-16.00 Get help from the Citizen Advice Bureau to understand the new Universal Credit system, or get advice on other benefits
We’ll be joining them from 12pm to 4pm every Wednesday so please do come in and see me if you want help or guidance with any of the following:
- Advice or information about health or social care services
- You want to give feedback about any local health service to help us get improvements made
- You need help making a complaint or raising a concern about an NHS service or worker
If none of the above applies to you at the moment but you want a bit more information about what we do here at Healthwatch, or if you’d like me to come along to a local group you attend to explain our services, then please just drop in for a chat and I will be happy to help!
Hope to see you at the Hub