Southend Victoria Community Hub Visit
Date: 11 Oct 2017 - 13:00 to 15:00
Location: Southend Victoria Shopping Centre
Healthwatch Southend will be at Victoria Hub Wednesday 11 between 13.00-15.00
The Hub is a community space where residents can get support with:
- Personal Finance with Essex Savers, for example money problems, loans and savings.
- Understanding Universal Credit and other benefits with the Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB).
- Learning how to use computers and getting online, setting up emails, looking for work on the internet and putting together CVs for example with the Digital Housing Hub.
- South Essex Homes tenancy advice.
- Healthwatch Southend for information and support relating to health and social care issues.needs.
- Family Mosaic will be operating a drop in clinic every Wednesday to give support, guidance for residents with housing related issues to reduce the risk of homelessness and to help with independent living.